The reason we are the leading pool renovation company is because our quality speaks for its self. We have adopted extremely high standards for the processes and materials we use on every pool renovation big or small. Our team will not leave you and your family with anything less than a pool that you will enjoy for years after your renovation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SOUTH SHORE POOLS
• Inspect surface for delamination
• Chip out surface if needed
• Chip out all existing tile ALWAYS
• Plug all pipes and pressure test plumbing to verify there are no leaks that will be more costly down the road.
• Install new underwater lights. This ensure that the rubbers seals around the lights won’t fail after they’ve dried out during the remodel.
• Waterproofing of dam walls. Which will increase the durability and life of your pool.
• Install new tile that is certified for pool and underwater use.
• Install new name brand WetEdge Pebble finish.
• Start up all of your equipment to ensure it is running properly.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM MOST OTHERS
• Cheapest materials
• Re-tile Leaving your old tile in place to support the new
• Re-plaster over existing plaster regardless of condition.